The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is one of the most versatile trucks on the market. It offers a wide range of powertrain options, plenty of bed flexibility, and comes standard with modern technology. The new Silverado — available at Granite Hills Chevrolet Buick — comes in eight trim levels for 2021. These include WT, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, LT, RST, LT Trail Boss, LTZ, and High Country.
With six engine options, the 2021 Silverado is ready to work. Choose the engine that meets your needs.
• 4.3-liter EcoTec3 V6: This engine comes standard on the Silverado WT, Custom, and Custom Trail Boss. It’s rated at 285 horsepower and 305 lb-ft of torque.
• 2.7-liter Turbo: This turbocharged four-cylinder comes standard on the LT and RST trims. It delivers 310 horsepower and 348 lb-ft of torque.
• Duramax® 3.0-liter turbo-diesel: If you are looking for diesel power, this engine is available on the LT, RST, LTZ, and High Country trims. It’s rated at 277 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque.
• 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8: There are two versions of this engine. One comes with Active Fuel Management and the other is equipped with Dynamic Fuel Management. Both versions are rated at 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque. The Dynamic Fuel Management engine comes standard on the LT Trail Boss, LTZ, and High Country trims.
• 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V8: For the most power, choose this engine. It’s available on the High Country, LTZ, LT Trail Boss, RST, and Custom Trail Boss trims. It delivers 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque.
You can count on the Silverado 1500 to work hard or play hard when you need it to. It has strong, reliable capabilities. When properly equipped, the Silverado 1500 can tow up to 13,300 pounds. It also boasts a maximum available payload rating of up to 2,280 pounds. If you want to head off-road, some Silverado models are equipped with off-road-ready equipment. For example, the LT Trail Boss comes with the Z71 Off-Road Package and 18-inch mud-terrain tires.
You can choose from among three cab sizes: regular, extended, and crew. The Crew Cab design comes with best-in-class front head and legroom and offers plenty of space and comfort for the whole family. Inside, the Silverado comes standard with convenience features like air conditioning and power windows.
The rugged exterior design gives the Silverado 1500 a bold look. All models come standard with the tough Durabed design. This bed gives the Silverado class-leading cargo volume and is available in three sizes. It also comes standard with 12 durable cargo tie-downs. To make the bed even more versatile, the Silverado 1500 is available with the Multi-Flex Tailgate. This tailgate has six positions and is available on all eight trim levels.
You can feel safe driving your Silverado 1500 through Llano, Texas thanks to its plentiful safety features. All models are built using a high-strength frame. In addition, they all come standard with advanced airbags and a rearview camera. For additional security, the Silverado is available with advanced driver safety aids like Forward Collision Alert, Automatic Emergency Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert.
The Silverado 1500 makes it easy to stay connected with standard technology. The WT model includes a 7-inch touch screen that includes Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility. Higher trims come with a larger 8-inch touch screen and features like a wireless charging pad, built-in navigation, and a Bose® sound system. Technology in the Silverado also makes towing easier. The Silverado is available with up to 15 camera views to help with hitching up your trailer, parking with your trailer, and driving with your trailer.